9501 Lakeview Parkway
(Across from LakePointe Hospital)
Rowlett, TX 75088
M, T & Th:
7 AM - 8 PM
W & F:
7 AM - 6:30 PM
8 AM-2 PM
- Free Kitten Kindergarten Classes
- Now seeing exotics and pocket pets
- We are an officially accredited Cat Friendly practice
- Rowlett Doggie Day Care
- $125 Super Saver Wellness Package
- In-house Veterinary Health Savings Plan
- Low-cost Vaccination Clinic
- In-home Veterinary Hospice Care
- Rowlett Dog Training Classes
- Veterinary Medical Acupuncture
We Are an AAHA Accredited Hospital
To become an AAHA hospital member, candidates must complete a 39-page self-assessment reviewing the hospital's services and facilities. Then, a trained AAHA practice consultant thoroughly evaluates the facility to be sure it complies with AAHA veterinary care standards. More information ...
Prescription Management Service
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.
Pet First Aid
When your pet has an emergency, being prepared is very important.
We cannot stress enough that you SHOULD NOT get on-line during a pet emergency or when your pet is seriously ill. In an emergency, first aid is not a substitute for veterinary treatment. However, before you are able to get your pet to a veterinarian, knowing some basic first aid can help. Always seek veterinary care following first-aid attempts.
Ask the Vet
Search our online database common pet related questions and concerns.
Read through our curious and fascinating animal stories